Booking a commission.
- Contact me via email email@example.com with a description of what you have in mind. Offer as much detail as possible; the more detail, the better!
Here are some prompts to help you:
- Size of artwork.
- Orientation (horizontal/vertical)
- What medium would you like to be used? Watercolour, oil painting, charcoal, ink, gold leaf etc?
- Attach images of my previous artwork that has caught your eye. Or any other reference images or photos to be used as inspiration.
- What colour theme do you have in mind?
- Are there any special details that you would like incorporated into the piece?
- What is your personal story that lead you to wanting to purchase this custom piece. What will the piece will mean to you? Is this for you or is it a gift? Remember this is a safe place, any information shared between us is strictly confidential. Only aspects of the piece will be shared with your approval first.
- This allows me the opportunity to get to know you and deeply understand your vision for the artwork, so together we can bring it to life.
- If accepted into the commission calendar, you will receive an email from the studio. This will outline the start date and estimate duration of the creation process, a terms and conditions that you will need to accept before any work is started. This is to ensure we are both on the same page and you know what to expect from the experience. Included in the email will be an invoice containing a non-refundable 25% deposit. The remaining amount due isn’t required until the piece if finished. Payment plan options are available.
- Once the deposit is received I will create a first draft sketch of the piece for your approval. We will confirm the materials and colour pallet to be used in the piece.
- Then it’s time to start working my magic and start creating! Throughout the process I will send progress shots to ensure that you are kept in the loop and can see the piece come to life.
- Towards the end of the process you will receive a final progress shot, allowing for any last adjustments before the artwork is finished.
- Once complete, I will reveal the final artwork!
Getting your piece to its forever home:
There are several options:
- Pick up from my studio, located in Wantirna, Victoria, Australia
- I offer delivery if within 1 hour of my studio in Wantirna, Victoria, Australia.
- Shipping: It’s safety first when it comes to shipping.
All canvas orders are packaged by professionals, with warranty and delivered directly to your door via world-renowned fine art couriers. This will ensure that your piece arrives home to you safe and sound.
Paper orders are safely packed in studio and posted express with tracking to you via Australia post.